Case Manager III - General Liability
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1206005BR
What you'll do at
- Completes serious case review (SCR) preparation and presentation to senior management
- Contributes to risk and accident control in stores
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Follows good faith claims practices defined
- Makes decisions
- Manages complex cases involving bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage within the General Liability group (for example, serious customer injuries or death, lost wage claims, accidents involving company autos and tractor/trailers, harassment/discrimination allegations against Walmart associates)
- Manages monetary aspects of assigned claims
- Minimizes Walmart legal exposure
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Negotiates with injured customer, customer's attorney, or third party to bring about claim resolution
- Obtains and maintains up to 26 state adjusting license(s)
- Prepares and shares relevant information with involved parties (for example, customers, store associates, suppliers, attorneys, policy holders, medical providers, witnesses, government agencies) to keep claims processing efficient and timely while maintaining Walmart's reputation
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 year's experience in a medical, legal, claims, or insurance related field OR 2 years' of proven customer service experience OR a Bachelor's degree.
- Have an Insurance Adjuster license OR will obtain an Insurance Adjuster license within 90 days of job entry date.
- 2 years' experience in medical, legal, claims, or insurance related field and a Bachelor's degree.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents