SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1204321BR
What you'll do at
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-visibility team that’s poised to have big impact. Anchored by the world’s largest retail audience database, we help brands perfect point-of-purchase advertising, delivering media performance coupled with best-in-class targeting and reporting. We believe all digital advertising at Walmart can address the ever-evolving needs of full-funnel advertising – from shopper marketing to brand advertising, from upper funnel awareness to lower-funnel conversion, across online and offline channels.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is intellectually curious, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and a self-starter to join our team as a Product Manager. This role is a highly visible position central to the continued growth, efficiency and success of the Walmart Media Exchange (WMX) Platform.
Walmart Media Exchange (WMX) houses in store and online shopping data from the world’s largest retailer, Walmart. We have amazing and actionable insights that our Supplier Brand partner love and are super excited about, as we activate their campaigns either on Walmart.com or on our managed DSP.
The role will have broad exposure across product, engineering, sales, marketing and finance. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product management with specific experience in the advertising domain.
What You Will Get To Do:
* Define the future of the Walmart Media Exchange, as well as collaborate on business strategies and partnership opportunities.
* Collaborate with the Walmart Media Group Engineering Team on the development and execution of short and long-term product initiatives.
* Develop clear and actionable prioritized product roadmap items in close collaboration with the Walmart Media Group’s East Coast team driving visibility across all key product initiatives to drive visibility and accountability across the organization.
* Identify, and analyze data sources / new partner opportunities to identify how we can augment our platform capabilities.
* Support development of executive level presentations and perspectives.
* Drive strategic initiatives including identifying issues, creating hypotheses, executing the analysis and translating data into meaningful insights and actions.
* Identify gaps and opportunities for improving existing product and engineering operations.
* Customer-Centric: You are passionate about developing an efficient and impactful advertising centric product organization with a strong focus on the shopper experience.
* Strong spreadsheet and presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
* Self-starter looking to gain broad operating experience in helping scale a fast-growing business.
* Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills and communication skills
* A good balance of analytical and creative thinking ensuring that business objectives are delivered consistently.
* Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple work streams and priorities.
* Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
* BA/BS degree from a top school.
* Unique opportunity to accelerate your career by owing the roadmap for the advertising platform of the world’s largest retailer.
* Exposure to high visibility and strategic projects with potential for big impact.
* First-hand experience to help define the future of omni-channel advertising.
* To develop and generate your professional network.
* Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
* A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of product managers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting stuff done.
* Opportunity to learn and participate in the growth of a Fortune One startup.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts