Analyst Finance Operations e-Commerce
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1204320BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality by providing direction and input on project business and functional requirements; providing subject matter expertise; developing requirements; providing solutions for complex problems that span multiple businesses, functions and/or timeframes with new or existing tools; and partnering cross-functionally with Product Management, Merchandising, Engineering, and other groups to drive projects.
- Designs and performs analyses to address and resolves operational concerns by locating, pulling, and formatting data; determining solutions based on data; ensuring accuracy and relevance of data; making recommendations and drawing conclusions from analysis that change/advance business direction through increased sales, reduced expenses or improved customer experience; compiling data into reports and sharing with senior leaders; generating results and solving problems using new or existing tools (for example, Access, Excel, function-specific tools); and advancing analyses based on different business scenarios or assumptions; and communicating and obtaining approval of recommendations that are based on analysis results.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports
company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others
with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com operational data analysis and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, or related field OR 2 years experience in analytics, business reporting, or related field.
- 1 year experience in Microsoft Access.
- 1 year experience with basic statistical concepts (for example, descriptive statistics).
- 1 year experience with computer code commonly used in analysis (for example, Python, R, S, Structured Query Language (SQL), Visual Basic for Applications).
- 1 year experience with writing and using database queries (for example, TeraData, Neteeza, Access).
- 2 years experience in Microsoft Excel.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents