Optometric Clinical Director
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function Optical
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1204270BR
What you'll do at
• Contributing member of Walmart Medical Board led by Chief Medical Officer (future)
• Establish clinical protocols and operating procedures for the AOD (Associate OD) community
• Ensure standards are followed which may include conducting chart audits, coaching and training, and onboarding.
• Key liaison and facilitator with AOD panel.
• Act as a resource for internal Walmart functions to inform decisions related to the OD practice including, but not limited to – practice management, equipment, EHR, etc. and working closely with the External OD role to maintain high clinical standards across the organization and the industry.
• Partner closely with internal functions to inform pilot scenarios to test the above with the AOD community in order to identify best practices prior to rollout.
• Key stakeholder in OD Communications to the AOD community.
• Partner closely with OD Professional Relations to incorporate best practices from the IOD (Independent OD) community.
• Able to travel to partner closely with Home Office Health & Wellness and as well as to key AOD markets.
• Licensed Optometrist
• Excellent communications skills
• Experience in facilitating and training within the professional industry
• Established credibility within the industry
Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field and 3 years' experience in developing and
delivering adult learning programs OR 5 years' experience in developing and delivering adult learning programs.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents