Senior Manager, Marketing Partnerships - Sam's Club Membership
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Membership
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1204242BR
What you'll do at
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
• You have a lot of experience and truly love developing mutual beneficial partnerships
• You are action oriented and capable of handling many projects simultaneously
• You are detailed oriented and can anticipate problems and act before they materialize
• You really enjoy working in a large organization and working with others to execute your strategies
• You are an effective communicator via all mediums and can make compelling arguments to management quickly and clearly
• You love and are fascinated with the art of marketing and the science of optimizing strategies using data
You’ll make an impact by:
• Cultivating thriving relationships: Forge deep, collaborative partnerships with external and internal partners to develop and execute our marketing partnership acquisition strategy.
• Developing campaigns to grow our member base: Create efficient and effective campaigns that target millions of high-potential prospects to grow the Sam’s Club member base.
• Crafting a data story: Partner with our analytics team to provide meaningful insights on campaign performance, translating successes and failures into optimized tactics.
• Focusing on flawless execution: While managing many campaigns at once, you’ll need to have a full grasp on the intricacies of each one to ensure that the right prospects receive the proper offer, with high quality creative, and can redeem their offer seamlessly.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
3 years of marketing partnerships experience
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents