Sr Manager Corporate Security
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1203318BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements compliance, safety, and asset protection strategies and policies and audits for Health and Wellness facilities by, compiling, analyzing, and leveraging compliance, safety, and asset protection practices across various Health and Wellness formats to identify commonalities and create a defined strategic approach; insuring facility policies are being adhered to; collaborating with and influencing third-party partners, cross-functional partners, and Walmart leadership to develop and deliver strategies and plans for shrink prevention and increased regulatory safety compliance; and presenting business strategies to senior leadership.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees facilities by, ensuring that facilities are following company shrink prevention processes and policies; partnering with facility managers to identify and correct shrink risks; conducting high-level investigations of internal and external fraud; overseeing facility-level investigations; collaborating with legal and corporate investigative teams to determine the need for law enforcement involvement; reviewing shrink prevention procedures and processes to identify improvement opportunities; reviewing inventory procedures for international facilities; and developing policies and protocols to reduce shrink in Health and Wellness facilities.
- Oversees regulatory environmental and safety compliance process for the Health and Wellness network
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance, Operations Management, Environmental Management, Criminal Justice, Logistics, or related field and 2 years' experience in operations, distribution, logistics, retail, asset protection, loss recovery, safety, environmental management, or related field OR 4 years experience in operations, distribution, logistics, retail, asset protection, loss recovery, safety, environmental management, or related field.
- 3 years experience in compliance (for example, monitoring, and implementing local, state and federal regulations).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents