2019 Full-Time MBA: US People - Associate Experience Developer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1202994BR
What you'll do at
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
· Supports and contributes to the product development process by sharing insights and recommendations on the product development process and success metrics; identifying and raising awareness around dependencies; and incorporating design thinking, business needs, and resource capabilities into process recommendations.
· Aligns deliverables with the priorities and strategies throughout the product life cycle by advising on business requirements to ensure they support the strategy and roadmap; creating design specifications that align with the priorities and strategies of the business and product area; and identifying and communicating gaps and overlaps between products and business strategies.
· Develops product solutions by participating in ideation, design, and evaluation of solution requirements; applying knowledge to build actionable deliverables that achieve business and customer centric success metrics; and building proto-types and testing solutions to identify progress, performance variances, and success metrics results in order to take corrective actions.
· Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
· Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
· Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
· Currently seeking a Master’s degree in Business Administration with an anticipated completion date of Spring 2019
Preferred Qualifications (Not required to be considered)
· 4 years’ experience in product or solution development.
· 4 years’ experience gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements.
· 4 years’ experience consulting and advising business partners.
· 1 year’s experience utilizing the agile project management method.
· 1 year’s experience in change management.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents