Director, Responsible Sourcing Risk, Maturity & Policy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1200569BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements processes to standardize and mature the Responsible Sourcing program
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Oversees the Responsible Sourcing risk assessment process
- Engages with the cross functional teams to build awareness and corporate reputation
- Ensures consistency and effectiveness of compliance programs for national brands
- Manages policy/procedure and program design for subject matter
- Partners with Merchandising and Sourcing and retail markets outside the U.S. to execute responsible sourcing program and initiatives
- Provides direction and guidelines for audits and investigations prompted
- Provides guidance for execution of the ethical sourcing compliance program alignment process for existing and emerging retail markets
- Provides overall direction
- Provides overall direction for the Responsible Sourcing area
- Supports global supplier sourcing initiatives
- Supports organizational change via responsible sourcing training and education programs
- Position is part of the Responsible Sourcing Governance function reporting to Brendan Morrissey
- Position includes supervisory responsibility
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field and 5 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, corporate affairs or related field OR 7 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, corporate affairs or related field OR 5 years experience working directly in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- 2 years experience with international markets.
- 5 years experience in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- 5 years supervisory experience.
- 9 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, corporate affairs or related field
- Juris Doctor (JD).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents