Manager, Executive Communications
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1199047BR
What you'll do at
- Manages executive correspondence and procedures
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and executes communications
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages stakeholder relationships
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Public Relations, Communications, or related field and 2 years experience in corporate communications, public relations, or related field OR 4 years experience in corporate communications, public relations, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in politics, journalism, or relevant area.
- 1 year s supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional projects.
- 2 years experience in developing digital communications or corporate digital media s
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents