Senior Manager II, Finance - Home Office Business Partner
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1198825BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis processes
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides business decision support
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as the financial expert to the technology business
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field and 4 years experience in business, accounting, finance, or related field OR 6 years experience in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2 years experience working with budgeting or forecasting applications (for example, SAP, Hyperion, Essbase).
- 2 years finance management experience in a technology industry.
- 3 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification.
- Master s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents