Sr. Director Culinary & Quality - Walmart US Private Brands
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1198146BR
What you'll do at
- Drive culinary excellence by sharing, teaching and inspiring our Walmart associates through culinary education, leverage of Culinary Innovation Center, use of our sensory & testing capabilities and sharing of culinary trends. Assures overall service to our customers by soliciting feedback through call centers and online; developing customer retention programs; utilizing input to improve quality program and private brand products; and overseeing execution of and measurement of customer-centric programs to build brands.
Assures overall quality and safety of Walmart private brand products
- Assures overall service to our customers
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs overall quality strategy for Private Brands to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of achieving quality goals
- Provides overall direction
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in business, engineering, or related field and 4 years experience in quality assurance, product development, retail merchandising, or related field OR 8 years experience in quality assurance, product development, retail merchandising, or related field.
- 3 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 5 years experience in quality assurance.
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Process Improvement certification (for example, Six Sigma).
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents