- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1197780BR
What you'll do at
You will need to be prepared to travel to the UK, and India, working closely with Business Stakeholders, World Class UX and Engineering Teams, and fellow globally based Product Managers, bridging the gap between business and technology worlds. You will carefully track the key business metrics and behavioral analytics in order to continuously and iteratively improve our customers’ experience and business results
You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle from concept through launch.
What you’ll get to do?
- Work with multiple functions across UK, US and India to build and evaluate cases to support company objectives and KPIs
- Identify new features and solutions and be able to communicate to stakeholders for buy in
- Responsible for requirements gathering and prioritization
- Face of the product/service to business, engineering, program management, and support
- Plans the creation of the product features, including documenting requirements.
- Defines product and feature success metrics and tracks them to iterate and improve the product
- Lead detailed technical discussions with engineering and operational teams to make product decisions
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Product Management focused on mobile/web software development in eCommerce
- A focus on customers and a passion for user experience
- The ability to extract key trends, meaningful insights and opportunity from the data analysis to drive data driven product decisions
- Analytical and curious mindset to understand how and why something needs to be done
- Strong business acumen and quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Fast learner, detail oriented and must enjoy fast paced work environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major
- Experience in supply chain domain preferably last mile services
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents