Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1195517BR
What you'll do at
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Partner with hiring teams on sourcing and assessment strategy, leading intake, calibration and weekly recruitment update meetings
- Develop a solid pipeline of talent for a diverse and deep requisition workload, spanning various skillsets and competencies
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Maintain solid and up-to-date pipeline, funnel and conversion metrics; provide a synthesis of open requisitions, including distance from goal and objective statuses (on/off track); candidate experience, including time between phases.
- Provide a brilliant experience for each candidate you engage with, and positive leverage for each hiring team you collaborate with
- Assist on additional key recruitment initiatives (events, on-site campus treks, etc.)
- 5+ years of proven, progressive recruitment experience supporting customer facing hiring teams such as Product, Design (UX UI), Marketing, etc.
- Track record of success placing candidates at all experience levels
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills; good business acumen
- Experience with the end to end full-lifecycle recruitment processes
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously and with commitment
- One team attitude, collaborative and supportive for Customer group success
- Passion for your work and data to drive towards excellence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents