Staff Product Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1194545BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and champions a product strategy, and roadmap for a specific platform product area in support of architectural vision and principles established
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example: identity, content management and payment processing)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the evolution of a component of an ecommerce platform
- Manages vendor relationships and identifies emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; and securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports product implementation and deployment
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management or technology management roles
- Ability to understand complex problems and develop potential solutions
- Strong collaborator and communicator who can bring stakeholders and teams together to work toward common goals.
- Understand the importance of design and research and how both fit into building new processes and deploying new technologies.
- A strong analytical bent with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Ability to lead multiple time-sensitive products with competing priorities with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal interpersonal skills.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents