Marketing Manager, Direct Mail
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1193945BR
What you'll do at
• Understand key business objectives, and partner with multiple internal stakeholders to obtain campaign briefing input.
• Write creative briefs and work closely with Sam’s internal design team to develop campaigns.
• Help define targeting and segmentation for each campaign to maximize program ROI.
• Manage production process (notably lists pulls and assets deliveries to printers) ensuring tight timelines are met.
• Oversee testing execution and partner with analytics team to report on performance.
• Drive program innovation by testing new automation and data-driven campaign pilots.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 5 years experience in marketing or related field OR 8 years experience in marketing or related field.
• Very solid knowledge of DM design best practices and creative brief writing.
• Strong project management experience. Highly organized individual with the capability to simultaneously juggle multiple projects, tight timelines and various stakeholders.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate program requirements within a complex organization and to various external vendors.
• Experience working in a retail and/or eCommerce company a plus.
• Versed in budget and vendor management.
• Reports to the Senior Manager of Direct Mail at Sam’s Club.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents