Director of Strategy and Talent Transformation - Walmart Labs
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1193330BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and drives strategies for culture transformation and the advancement of capabilities for our engineering and delivery teams
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Oversees and drives change management programs to support new ways of working
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Bachelor of Science and 7 years' technical program management experience OR 11 years' technical program management experience.
Partner across Walmart Labs leadership, Corporate Talent Development, Human Resources, and Talent Acquisition to ensure investments in development programs are aligned with Walmart Lab’s needs; Advise on talent development to ensure scale is reached to meet the changing hiring and skill needs
Provide thought leadership on latest development in management, leadership, culture transformation, and organization development areas and keep abreast to serve as a subject matter expert; Support industry research and labor market intelligence to inform new curriculum development and program design, inform strategy and the launch of new, sustainable training initiatives aligned to long-term needs
Foster a talent mindset; Lead, develop, and measure the effectiveness of a comprehensive talent and culture transformation strategy for Walmart Labs; Further develop our change management and agility skills to increase early adoption and ownership of change
Anticipate emerging learning and engagement trends and proactively create programs to help address the needs of our team members and leaders; Ensure learning and development programs embrace new technologies and multi-faceted delivery approaches.
Evaluate and maintain leadership and technical competency models that facilitate the assessment of associates versus these competencies; Develop appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, measure results, and optimize the impact of the talent management and organizational development programs; Work with corporate talent development teams to evaluate training program effectiveness and ROI
Foster opportunities for professional development and coaching for management/leadership to enhance career effectiveness; Apply highest priority leadership skills and development efforts that align with deepening the talent bench and delivering business strategy
Define a framework for organizational development practices that includes coaching and assessment strategies, team and leadership effectiveness approaches; Provide advisory support to leaders and business partners in achieving a high-performance culture
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts