Market Pharmacy Manager, Mkt 723 (Bentonville, AR) - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1191618BR
What you'll do at
- Develops, implements, and models Member service standards for the Market that are aligned with Member needs and expectations and Company goals.
- Develops, maintains, and champions community outreach programs to promote the Company's image, gain business opportunities, and achieve strategic initiatives
- Drives sales in multiple facilities
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for multiple facilities
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in multiple facilities
- BA/BS degree and 4 years experience supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions OR BA/BS degree and 2 years' Health and Wellness management experience OR 6 years experience supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions OR 5 years' of Health and Wellness management experience.
- 2 years' experience as Pharmacy Manager
- 2 years' experience managing a Health and Wellness retail operation.
- 2 years' experience managing multi facility retail operation.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents