People Analytics Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1191183BR
What you'll do at
A day in the life of this role includes:
Building scrappy and innovative solutions that enable our business partners to make well-educated, data driven decisions.
Must be willing to learn something new daily ( data / tools / processes / new areas of the business / etc…)
Being a part of a close knit team that has a set mission and clearly-defined goals/objectives.
A close partnership with our business partners where open dialog is encouraged to ensure we have the business background necessary to know exactly what we’re solving for.
Specifically, in this role, you will:
Manipulate and manage large data sets to help tell stories that will help the business make decisions by providing insights and recommendations; Identifying and raising awareness around dependencies; and incorporating design thinking, business needs, and resource capabilities into process recommendations.
Writing sql to pull the data.
Aligns deliverables to the priorities and strategies throughout the product life cycle by advising on business requirements to ensure they support the strategy and roadmap; flexibility / adaptability to continually adjust to changing priorities
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
• Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology, or related field OR 2 years experience in product development, project management, operations, human resources, or related field.
• 1 year of experience utilizing the agile project management method.
• 1 year of experience consulting and advising business partners.
• 2 years of experience developing dashboards using tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
• 4 years of experience with advanced SQL and in report/process automation leveraging VBA, R, and/or Alteryx.
• Experience in retail operations (Merchandising, Supply Chain, Real Estate, etc.)
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents