Senior Director, International Talent Acquisition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1189376BR
What you'll do at
The Senior Director of International Talent Acquisition will play a leading role in building creative and effective data-driven strategies to attract and attain diverse and highly talented professionals around the world.
Reporting to the SVP of Talent Acquisition, the Senior Director of International Talent Acquisition will play a key role on the Talent Acquisition Leadership team and in influencing talent strategies internationally. This leader will collaborate and connect across the enterprise, ensuring the best talent in the market is aligned to our key executive roles.
Key Job Responsibilities:
International Executive Recruiting: Lead a team responsible for managing full cycle, direct hire recruiting for executive roles for Walmart International, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the international executive leadership team, external search partners when appropriate, candidates and external community organizations to create a partnership that yields success, trust, and credibility.
• Provide compelling value proposition to potential candidates about the company and opportunities in our organization.
• Interpret the business requirements and translate them into successful recruitment solutions.
• Provide an executive search-grade experience and serve as a talent advisor to our business to manage our dependency on external partners.
• Lead candidates through the recruiting process and manage the internal steps in a way that provides a consumer-grade candidate experience.
Search Firm Management: Partner with Leadership and Business Partners to determine when the need is appropriate to engage a firm, develop and follow process for selection, and maintain preferred list of firms by function and performance. Continuously benchmark the best firm offerings for our competitive market.
Networking & Sourcing: Source and interview to create a pipeline of candidates passively seeking a better opportunity. Innovate on ways to build an executive level talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues for dynamic senior-level talent.
• Identify, attract and introduce the best and most diverse talent in the marketplace using honed knowledge of the market and specific geographies; evaluate and prepare background profiles for review.
• Develop a network through industry contacts, associations and hiring executives to help identify and source qualified leaders.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Leverage the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Partner with US Executive Recruiting, Executive Compensation and HR Business Partners. Manage executive referrals (both executive level and any referrals from executives), passive/exploratory candidates, and global transfers.
Talent Acquisition strives to work in a highly collaborative manner, bringing a positive, lean-forward, can-do attitude as part of a dynamic, committed, passionate and conscientious team.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and 7 years' experience in executive recruiting, international recruiting, corporate recruiting, or related field OR 10 years' experience in executive recruiting, international recruiting, corporate recruiting, or related field.
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong communications and organizational skills.
• Good judgment and executive presence and the ability to interface effectively with and advise senior executives.
• Comprehensive behavioral-based interviewing and candidate assessment experience.
• Strong consultative skills to partner with hiring managers and convert candidates.
• Demonstrated experience using market intelligence to connect with top talent.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents