Sr Director, Partnerships Program Mgmt - International
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1189007BR
What you'll do at
- Aligns major change initiatives and strategies for multiple business divisions and projects across Walmart International and/or the Walmart Enterprise by, partnering with business sponsors; eliminating barriers; driving strategy milestones for business activities and systems development; and obtaining buy-in from senior vice presidents and vice presidents.
- Assesses key opportunities and determines strategy approach by, understanding current processes and value gaps; developing cross-functional assessments and business cases; influencing and recommending changes as sustainable best practices for initiatives; and providing leadership throughout life cycle of change initiatives.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Leads team by, creating a compelling vision; leading multiple strategies that improve the business; making decisions on direction and tools to be used; balancing workloads; determining resources; and developing both short- and long-term plans.
- Oversees a portion of the program budget and profit and loss (P&L) by, forecasting resource needs and expenses for personnel, travel, and other variable items; monitoring actual expenses versus budget; and making adjustments as necessary.
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related field and 6 years of experience in engineering, project management, information systems, operations management, or related field OR 10 Years of experience in engineering, project management, information systems, operations management, or related field.
- Experience leading change efforts.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience leading engineering, strategy or innovations teams.
- Experience negotiating and influencing at the corporate and executive level.
- Experience testing process improvement initiatives
- Experience understanding and tracking financial performance.
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience working in matrixed organizations
- Experience working with virtual or remote teams.
- Fluency in a foreign language.
- Global experience
- Master s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Science, Project Management, Information Systems, Operations Management, or related field.
- Six Sigma or process improvement certification
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents