- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1188538BR
What you'll do at
imagery (for example, product, 360 degree view) by utilizing backgrounds, lighting, props, and photographic equipment on photo
shoots; recommending shooting ideas or options to key stakeholders; photographing products, talent, or locations; applying
industry best practices, techniques, and styles to photo shoots; identifying and resolving photo shoot issues under the guidance
of leadership; and maintaining the raw file backup system.
Monitors and maintains brand consistency in photography services by reviewing locations, shoots, and images for compliance
with brand guidelines and standards; editing and storing photographs utilizing computer systems (for example, Capture One,
Photoshop); and utilizing photography style guides to build and maintain brand consistency.
Supports the optimization of imagery workflow by identifying and recommending system and process enhancements to
maximize daily shot counts; and processing photography service requests.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing
expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet
customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key
stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress
and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational
changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by
incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating
and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Photography, Art, Communications, or related field OR 2 years' experience in professional digital photography production or operations, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in digital marketing creative or related field.
- 1 year s experience in retail photography production.
- 1 year s experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 1 year s experience utilizing photo editing software (for example, Capture One, Photoshop).
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents