Director, Product Management - Online Grocery
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1186293BR
What you'll do at
You will lead the way in creating new experiences that delight our grocery customers. You will not only be in charge of the digital customer experience but will also ensure that the way we handle orders all the way through fulfillment generates a world class experience for our customers. You will operate in a high growth space with a rapidly changing landscape that will require you to constantly adapt, learn and reposition the teams to better serve our customers.
As the Product leader for Online Grocery, you will gain a deep understanding of how the service works from start to finish. You will fully understand our web and app experiences, you will have thorough knowledge of how we manage orders after our customers checkout, how we pick items off our shelves and how we dispense. Only then would you be able to bring coherence and cohesion to the end to end customer experience through the various teams that you manage and through your partners.
You will lead a team of highly talented and motivated Product Managers. You will demonstrate management skills and leadership through hard lines and dotted lines and foster a team spirit and a highly collaborative environment. You must enable your Product team as well as the cross functional team to work efficiently to quickly prototype and seek customer feedback to validate ideas. You must thrive in the creative process and be deeply analytical to make difficult decisions based on data.
You will work with talented engineering, design and analytics partners. You will build great relationships with these partners to ensure that we build lean and scalable features with clear intent and at high velocity.
You will work with senior business stakeholders to understand the business goals. You will ensure that the Online Grocery roadmap delivers great business value in addition to ever improving the customer experience.
You will ultimately be responsible for the quality of the experience you and your teams ship.
• Work to align the Online Grocery roadmap with our business strategy
• Collaborate and drive internal stakeholders to consensus on what to build
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Develop and champion a product vision and product strategy
• Navigate and negotiate through complex business & technology relationships
• Make product decisions based on data, metrics and most importantly, the customer
• Define and influence product designs and overall user experience
• Serve as a thought leader within the team and the broader enterprise
• 7+ years of experience in eCommerce product management, management consulting, or related field.
• 5+ years management experience.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents