- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1182467BR
What you'll do at
This role involves being the advocate for our pharmacy customer. That means diving deep to understand our customers' needs and their pain points. Then, combine that with advanced analytics to collaborate with business partners and build a strategic roadmap to help our customers and grow our business. It also demands the advanced ability to collaborate efficiently with UX and engineering team to deliver high quality products. Finally, deep diving on analytics to measure performance and make decisions.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Playing a key role in defining the destiny of the Digital Pharmacy experience
• Collaborating and managing stakeholders across several key areas, included but not limited to Engineering, UX, Research, Pharmacy, Operations, Marketing, Fulfillment
• Engage in long-term strategic planning on systems integration and product development
• Collaborating with engineering to develop robust system solutions to address complex business problems based on the guidelines listed in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC); further ensure that we are building scalable software products that meets customer needs and on time with quality
• Ensuring that the solutions are secure, maintain data integrity, relevance and adherence to best practice standards. Incorporate and stay updated on HIPAA and HITECH standards. As needed, participate in audits with accrediting entities and all preparatory activities leading up to the audit.
• Define metrics, assess product health & conversion rate, develop KPI’s that help increase customer value, retention, and cross-sell opportunities
• Perform exploratory analysis and modeling; further brainstorm hypotheses with cross-functional teams to identify product opportunities
• Design and develop automated systems and tools that improves the product reliability, security, availability and scalability.
• Joining an incredible team doing exciting work in a fast-growing, tech savvy, strategic area for the company
• 5+ years of professional work experience in product based, eCommerce, retail, business, or consulting roles
• Drives the product discovery process with business partners, customers, engineering
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Agile Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Solid understanding of technical solutions used in e-commerce space and familiarity with system architecture, API’s and data science (including machine learning) for building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths and limitations); including experience working on a mobile app at scale
• Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous communication and documentation skills. Thinks about the details and clearly communicates requirements to team members both local and remote.
• Analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data
• Familiar with reporting and analytic tools like Splunk, HIVE, Adobe analytics, Tableau
• Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Work closely with our store pharmacy and other key business partners to collect requirements, understand and help identify business value, understand required capabilities, translate these to technical product requirements
• Strong technical background and an ability to influence engineering decisions
• HIPAA certification
• Knowledge or background of the pharmacy or healthcare industry
• 2 years’ experience in Agile Software Development Methodologies, lean or other iterative development processes
• Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
• You don’t need to be an architect – but having information systems development in your background is a huge plus - you should not be afraid to look at code to understand how your product works.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents