Senior Manager- Food Safety & Health
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1179814BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates trends and data regarding top food or drug and supplement safety issues
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates and resolves urgent issues regulatory agencies, third-party audits, customers and clients identified
- Executes food safety and health strategic plan and initiative tasks
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Responds to urgent and emerging food safety and health issues
- Serves as food safety and health subject matter expert
- Bachelor s degree in Food Science, Food Microbiology, Public Health, or related field and 4 years experience in food safety or quality assurance, including auditing food establishments/facilities, or related field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Master s Degree in Food Science, Food Microbiology, Public Health, or related field.
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents