Fuel Operations Manager
- Location KENNESAW, GA
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1178514BR
What you'll do at
- Actively assists with the human resources functions for multiple facilities
- Delivers effective execution of business strategy for the fuel business
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements the corporate fuel strategy within their assigned area
- Manages overall financial performance of assigned area
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 3 years supervisory experience with Profit & Loss responsibilities OR 3 years experience in retail leadership.
- 2 years fuel/convenience retail store management experience.
- 2 years multi-facility management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field.
- More than 3 years retail leadership experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents