Area Manager Retail Operations- Fuel and Convenience
- Location KENNESAW, GA
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1178514BR
What you'll do at
- Area Manager is responsible for overall territory performance and the direct operation of a group of approximately 30 to 40 Convenience Retail Stations.
- Deliver effective execution of our business strategy for the Fuel and Convenience division.
- Manage overall financial performance of assigned area.
- Develop and support Store leadership and Sales Associates to help maximize fuel and non-fuel sales while driving operational excellence.
- Support and execute Fuel and Convenience Strategic initiatives/roll-outs.
- Promote and uphold company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Form partnerships within Region leadership and key business partners to provide full scope engagement with our business.
- 3 years supervisory experience with Profit & Loss responsibilities OR 3 years experience in retail leadership.
- 2 years fuel/convenience retail store management experience.
- 2 years multi-facility management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field.
- More than 3 years retail leadership experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents