Sr. Manager II of Tech, Data and Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1176303BR
What you'll do at
You will sweep us off your feet if you have:
• Experience utilizing, designing and implementing in a data environment for insights, as well as building dashboards as a visual communication tool
• Significant technical program leadership experience and enjoy data mining and analytics
• Passion for advancing insights / analytics maturity to drive business value
You will make an impact by:
• Applying your technical skillset to an area that is completely focused on doing good in the world, and at a global scale like Walmart ($1.4B in charitable giving per year, reduction of 1 Billion tons of greenhouse gases from the atmosphere by 2030) #techforgood
• Leveraging your hybrid end to end skill set of systems/technology, data and analytics with a strong business focus and value realization
• Working in a very healthy organization with a team who has a positive focus and passion for making the world a better place
Think you know Walmart? Think again. Our top-notch, integrated team is changing the way the world shops and harvesting exciting career-catapulting opportunities while we are it. Building upon the talent and expertise we’ve acquired with beloved brands like Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth and more, we’re imaging the intersection of online and in-store, creating next generation shopping experiences that achieve our mission of helping customers save money and live better. Joining Walmart means making an impact on your community, innovating for a better future and creating a career you’ll be proud of.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- 1 year's supervisory experience or experience leading team initiatives.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 4 years' data analytics experience OR 6 years' data analytics experience OR Master of Science or Master of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience.
- 2 years' experience conducting resource planning.
- 4 years' experience developing operations strategy and overseeing project implementations.
- 4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 4 years' experience leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations fields.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents