Manager, Site Merchandising
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1173547BR
What you'll do at
•Manage, mentor and coach a team of department/site managers and specialists.
•Train and on-board new associates and contractors on processes, procedures, tools, reports, and other information needed for the team to work effectively.
•Prioritize, plan and delegate tasks effectively and in an organized manner.
•Contribute to the development of the strategy for site features/functionality.
•Plan and execute cross-category site features and functionality to achieve sales and site-level goals.
•Execute online customer experiences throughout all devices, from desktop to mobile, including apps.
•Oversee the visual merchandising presentation for the Home page and other global pages, seasonal events, and corporate campaigns to best respond to customer demand and convert visits into sales.
•Work closely with campaign and program leads and cross-functional partners (including Design, Copy & Content, Marketing, Merchandising and Engineering teams) to align on seasonal program strategies and plans.
•Communicate and present site features and functionality strategy and performance information to various roles within the organization.
•Provide business requirements for tools improvements.
•Coordinate and align with cross-functional partners on an A/B testing strategy that will lead to the optimal campaign experiences based on the historical data, level of effort, customer insights and sales returns.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and plans the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns
- Identifies and establishes department-, category-, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Influences cross-functional business leaders in establishing business objectives and goals
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides direction to creative team
- Provides leadership within Site Merchandising team
•3 years of experience managing a team of at least 2 associates.
•5 years of experience in eCommerce, retail, Web build, visual merchandising.
•5 years of experience working in content management systems.
•Basic working knowledge of HTML, CSS. mobile apps, responsive design.
•3 years of experience with Omniture, Web analytics, customer metrics, KPIs and financials, A/B testing.
•Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents