Sr Technologist-Tech - Workday
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1171419BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops strategies, processes and best practices for the department
- Leads and participates in large projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high-level design
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports business objectives
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- 4 years technology experience
- 3 years experience using Wfc, Soap adapters as transport or related program.
- 4 years experience with SQL Server 2008 or related program.
- 4 years experience with single sign-on configuration objects.
- 4 years experience writing complex stored procedures, policies, or related procedures.
- 4 years writing technical design documents.
- 5 years experience with BizTalk or equivalent web services integration platform.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents