Manager, People Experience
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1169601BR
What you'll do at
The Walmart eCommerce family of brands has grown to include Jet.com, Hayneedle, Bonobos, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, SamsClub.com, Shoes.com, Vudu, and of course Walmart.com. Learn more about our global impact here. Innovative thinking, leadership through service and above all, an unwavering commitment to saving people money. It’s what makes us the business we are today and shapes the company we will be tomorrow. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent, and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Sound like a lot of work? We’re just getting started. Want to join us?
As the Manager of People Experience (PX) for eCommerce, you’ll have an incredible opportunity to build and execute employee engagement initiatives for employees at Walmart eCommerce. You will lead a team of PX associates in Bentonville at the David Glass Technology Center, having a direct impact on shaping and creating an unparalleled workplace culture. You’ll own the development and implementation of programs for community & engagement, well-being, new hire onboarding, amenities & perks, and feedback channels. You’ll also partner with colleagues across PX to ensure that our workspace and diversity & inclusion initiatives are successful. And you’ll build relationships with senior leaders to ensure alignment on goals and team needs. Here’s an overview of this exciting opportunity:
• Lead a team to execute and help develop programs that enhance engagement and enrich our culture • Partner with site leaders to be cognizant of their needs, ensure programs are locally relevant and they exceed expectations • Be a strong partner, representative and liaison to people managers and employees at your site • Be a compassionate people champion and help make this the best place to work • Lead, develop, mentor, and encourage your PX team members • Partner and collaborate closely with PX team members at all sites • Manage budget and regularly review costs, expenses and value, always finding ways to operate the site as efficiently as possible • Work closely with HR, IT and talent acquisition teams to implement effective employee strategies • Through networking and strategic partnerships, research and assess the local market to ensure that we’re competitive and offering the best solutions and opportunities for our employees • Maintain strong external and vendor relationships
• You’re passionate about employee happiness, engagement and culture
• You’ve had success managing engagement/culture related programs and are excited to apply that experience in a growing eCommerce environment
• You have amazing people management skills and know how to successfully develop, coach, partner with, and mentor team members
• You are committed to enhancing engagement through employee feedback, programs and initiatives
• You’re compassionate and have built successful relationships with individuals, cross-functional teams and stakeholders
• You’re collaborative with a high EQ and an extraordinary ability to positively impact employees
• You’re a creative and innovative thinker able to approach opportunities and generate ideas that inspire exciting outcomes
• You have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude
• You have organizational savvy and are able to leverage resources and networks to drive outcomes
• You can successfully navigate within ambiguous environments where change is constant • You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• You’re trustworthy, ethical and have strong integrity
• You have a good sense of humor
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and current software programs
• Experience in a tech or similar environment.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents