Senior Manager, Finance; Walmart International
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1168619BR
What you'll do at
- Develops long-range financial plans to support business strategies and initiatives
- Develops risk mitigation strategies for the department
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages financial planning and analysis to drive business performance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year experience managing diverse customer base.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years experience in finance or related field OR 5 years experience in finance or related field.
- 1 years of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in managing across international markets.
- 2 years experience working in a matrix organization.
- 4 years experience in data analytics and results interpretation.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or related financial certification.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field AND 5 years experience in finance or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents