Manager, Sensory - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1164355BR
What you'll do at
- Works closely with cross-functional teams, particularly Product Development, Project Managers, Merchants, Packaging, and Quality, to provide member and sensory guidance to meet established business goals and influence decision making
- Designs studies, executes, analyzes and reports results
- Supports internal panels and cuttings for the food product development team
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives department objectives related to product development
- Drives product development to align with merchandising strategies
- Manages product development through the entire product life cycle
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field OR 2 years' experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field.
- 1 year's culinary experience.
- 1 year's experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 2 years' experience in a retail environment.
- 2 years' experience in food manufacturing, product development, packaging
- Master’s degree in food science or related field with a sensory emphasis, e.g., Neuroscience, Physiology, or Psychology
- Proficiency in sensory statistics
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents