Analyst II WorkforceMgmt-WCO
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1164312BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more project work streams
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and evaluates business tools and core statistical models
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in large cross-functional projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports project execution
- 2 years experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SQL, SAS, R, Python, Alteryx).
- Bachelor s degree in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field and 2 years experience in data management, business analytics, statistics, or related field OR 4 years experience in data analysis, statistics, computer science or related field.
- 3 years experience with data mining and structuring capabilities.
- Master's degree in in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents