Marketing Manager - CRM & Category Communications
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1164199BR
What you'll do at
We are looking for a growth marketer who is adept at translating elements of the brand, customer mindset and business priorities into a distinctly Walmart point of view. The Manager of Home Page Marketing will apply their creative and strategic thinking skills to business-led stories and events, and then apply their analytical skills to measure campaign performance and uncover insights that will help us continue to continue to better the customer experience. The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter who can effectively drive strategy development, execution and optimization.
Challenges you’ll be tackling:
•You’ll dive deep into marketing strategy, landing page development, and analytics to drive business performance.
•You’ll bring an innate ability to inspire and align different cross functional team members on a shared goal.
•You’ll advocate for our customer, collaborating with tech and design to develop innovative, winning user experiences.
•Lead creation and coordination of a calendar of uniquely Walmart moments.
•Author creative briefs and execution plans for home page stories to drive creative development.
•Inject weekly mindset and tone that are in sync with (and complementary to) brand and enterprise level priorities.
•Drive briefing process to create wireframes, editorial documents and cross-category destinations that inspire basket building and shopping across the site.
•Lead weekly executive reporting and insight generation for weekly seasonal campaign performance in collaboration with Analytics.
How you’ll know it’s right
•If you have the drive to think differently, driving results and solving problems in fun and innovative ways…
•If you have a passion and an eye for the customer, product merchandise, and the shopper journey…
•If you enjoy taking risks and getting things done, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment...
- Achieves marketing objectives for one or more key segments
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops annual plan(s) for one or more key segments
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for one or more key segments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages project and initiative performance
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•Strategic, customer-centric approach to integrated marketing programs.
•Ability to influence and mobilize cross-functional teams.
•Strong communication skills, with a high attention to detail.
•Go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects & priorities.
•Passion for analytical data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, drive decisions, and measure impact to the business.
•Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple cross-functional stakeholder groups.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 1 year experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in online marketing.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents