Sr Mgr1 Quantitative Analytics AML-CMP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1163848BR
What you'll do at
• Manages Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and anti-money laundering (AML) reporting processes and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws by identifying compliance requirements; enhancing processes and workflows; documenting, implementing and updating procedures and training (for example, alert and case dispositions); supporting the auditing and testing of procedures; monitoring case management and alert systems training programs; managing team reporting reviews; participating in seminars, conferences, and external training to benchmark industry and regulatory reporting standards; integrating industry best practices and standards into processes and procedures; and providing guidance and subject matter expertise to internal global teams to develop resources and tools to address compliance risks across markets.
• Oversees the reporting and investigations team for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance by translating leadership strategies into action plans for the team; prioritizing requests and projects based on criticality; monitoring and tracking reporting and investigations; training the team on reporting requirements and procedures; ensuring investigations and reporting are executed according to established timelines; reviewing team deliverables to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations; identifying system issues and escalating them to appropriate teams; and providing support for escalated issues or questions.
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Master's degree in Business Administration.
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification.
2 years of supervisory experience
3 years experience with anti-money laundering compliance.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents