Quality Manager II - Apparel & Soft Home
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1162893BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives transparency and visibility of Walmart product quality standards
- Maintains and monitors quality of products throughout the production life cycle
- Manages and maintains quality assurance metrics to drive continuous improvements in product quality for designated categories
- Manages quality control of products going through the testing process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Textiles, or related field and 2 years experience in quality assurance, product development, sourcing, or related field OR 4 years experience in quality assurance, product development, sourcing, or related field.
- 2 years experience working on cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience working on multi-national teams.
- 2 years experience working with Retail Link.
- 2 years experience working with third-party testing laboratories.
- 3 years experience in manufacturing, quality assurance, or technical design within the field of apparel.
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Textiles, or related field.
- Six Sigma or similar certification.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents