Process SME & Facilitator, GBS People Solutions
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1160942BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Developing and reviewing process flows that optimize business performance by, ensuring compliance and assisting with audits; making recommendations to leadership to ensure proper control governance is in place; staying informed of governmental regulations and business policies (for example, employment regulations and privacy laws) and communicating to appropriate business segments; conducting quality reviews to ensure data accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures; and generating and reviewing reports (for example, transactional, performance reports).
- Drives business initiatives executes process improvements in area of responsibility by, building relationships with cross-functional teams; managing a consistent process across all segments of the business; identifying process deficiencies, dependencies, and impact to the business; reviewing and recommending improvements to current processes; identifying and integrating best processes and practices for efficiency and effectiveness; collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, Innovations, Walmart Technology, Customer Relation Manager, Contact Center) to support process automation and transformational projects; and facilitating training sessions on process implementation, systems, and procedures; and ensuring creation and maintenance of process documentation.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages multiple projects for an assigned area of ownership within Global Shared Services by, delineating project activities; establishing deliverables, milestones, and timelines; managing activities through completion; and regularly delivering presentations, updates, and other project documentation to stakeholders (for example, program leadership, in-country and regional leadership, internal business partners).
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years' experience in business administration, human resources, or related field OR 4 years' experience in business administration, human resources, or related
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Six Sigma certification.
Workday Experience is a plus
Pervious experience launching HR Plaforms
Strong Facilitation Skills
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents