- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1155666BR
What you'll do at
- Lead a team to consume large sets of data, perform analytics, and generate insights that shape Replenishment strategy across the Company to maximize product availability for our customers, drive sales, and optimize inventory
- Provide direction to a team focused on developing the right metrics and establishing metric targets to measure product availability (instock), forecast error, inventory optimization, and reduction in excess inventory; and will work to connect metrics across multiple nodes of the supply chain to measure Replenishment performance
- Interact closely with the business and product teams to ensure technology roadmaps are aligned to Replenishment strategy
- Ensure team develops a point of view for the implications of recommended strategy for the organization, will lead to improvements to One Best Way
- Collaborate, communicate, and influence corporate and divisional strategic initiatives
- Create and execute unique supply chain strategies for one or more highly complex portfolio teams
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develop and implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develop methods to deliver financial plans for one or more portfolios
- Drives the successful execution of merchandise flow for complex, high impact, non-standard, seasonal or compliance driven categories
- Provides overall direction
OR 7 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
3 years of supervisory experience.
5 years of supervisory experience leading a team of 5 or more managerial or salaried associates.
2 years experience using advanced functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel,
1 year experience with Retail Link.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents