Director, Strategic Partnerships
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1151433BR
What you'll do at
This position is responsible for direct partner interaction. You will be accountable for helping define and execute strategic initiatives that span from C-suite to senior executives and operators across the company and the partner organization.
To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator, highly motivated, effective working across multiple, cross-functional teams, and able to launch and operate programs that get to market quickly. The ability to synthesize multiple variables across consumer product, business operations & technology and translate them effectively into short, medium, & long-term roadmaps via analysis & product prioritization is a must. This position will require strong proven operational skills as well as a Commerce and Communications background.
• Be responsible for formation and go to market execution with strategic partners.
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, listening and presentation skills, as well as crisp oral and written communications.
• Collaborate and drive internal & external stakeholders to consensus.
• Rapidly launch, test, measure and iterate new shopping experiences and products.
• Navigate complex business & technology relationships.
• Inform business decisions based on data and metrics.
• Influence operations and product designs and overall user experience, without leaning on authority.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures implementation of Walmart Global eCommerce strategy
- Oversees the development, incubation and execution of approved corporate strategic projects and new business opportunities across functions, divisions and countries
- Provides support in defining the overall direction for Walmart Global eCommerce Strategy
- Supports the mergers and acquisition (M&A) process
• 8+ years of post-graduate experience at an investment bank, top tier management consulting firm or equivalent partnerships experience for high growth emerging technology products.
• Successful track record of delivering end-to-end emerging consumer product and or service at scale involving software, services, data and hardware.
• Proven track record of managing multi-party projects with complex dependencies and requirements.
• Combined connectivity and technology background preferred, plus strong consumer product instincts.
• Distinctive problem-solving and data-driven analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents