Manager, Learning Operations S1-eCommerce Fulfillment Center 7006
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1151001BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Delivers leadership, functional, and compliance related courses to facility-level and above audiences
- Enhances associate learning and educational content
- Enhances learner experience
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the certification and promotion process for all field operations leaders (for example, General Managers, Regional Managers)
- 1 years user level of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- 1 years ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
- 1 years experience working with remote teams.
- 1 years project/program management and organization skills.
- 2 year s experience collaborating with stakeholders, SMEs, front-line managers and front-line associates.
- 2 year s experience skilled in and can demonstrate planning, creating, implementing, delivering online training.
- 2 year s experience with communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
- 2 year s experience with one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings.
- 2 year s knowledge of adult learning and training practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Education, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years experience in learning and development, training, customer service center, or related field OR 4 years experience in learning and development, training, customer service center, or related field.
- 2 year s experience working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or Flash.
- HR Professional Certification (PHR/SHPR, CPLP).
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.).
- Learning/training certification in eLearning.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents