Workforce Management, Product Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1150991BR
What you'll do at
- Analyze business needs
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Developing and adapting tools and interfaces to transition to business owners
- Develops tools and systems interfaces
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Develops business requirements based on customer feedback and data
• Documents current processes and recommends improvements that reduces steps, reduces processing time and improves quality
• Designs, tests and deploys tools and system interfaces that are simple to use
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field OR 4 years experience in business, mathematics, engineering or related field.
- 2 years experience in business operations.
- 2 years experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 6 years experience in a mathematics or engineering role.
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents