Continuous Improvement Mgr Optical Lab CentralOps-H&W
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function Optical
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1150200BR
What you'll do at
- Communicate with Customers, suppliers, and/or other Wal-Mart associates verbally or in writing.
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage and develop associates in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects in area of responsibility
- Partner with Asset Protection on safety practices, procedures and outcomes for all Associates in the facility
- Partner with Central Operations leadership to ensure operations (for example, manufacturing and fulfillment processes, data recording and retention, risk management planning) are compliant with state and federal regulations (for example, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), State Board of Pharmacy), and recognized accreditation's requirements.
- Support quality of facility operations for Health and Wellness Central Operations (for example, Pharmacy, Optical)
- Certification in 1 or more manufacturing optimization procedures (for example, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizan, Continuous Improvement, Process Control, 5-S) and 2 years experience applying one or more manufacturing optimization procedures (for example, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizan, Continuous Improvement, Process Control, 5-S) as a supervisor OR 1 year experience as a Wal-Mart Optical Area Manager (level I) OR 2 years experience as a Wal-Mart Area Manager (non-optical)
- 2 years experience using MS-Office tools (for example, PowerPoint, Word)
- 3 years experience as a Wal-Mart Health and Wellness Central Operations Area Manager (for example, Pharmacy, Optical).
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or business-related field (for example, Logistics, Business Administration, Economics)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents