Project Manager Champion Events-LOGS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1148787BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes best practices to improve supply chain and in-store execution of key events, seasonal bulk flow, and major modular transitions
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads the development and execution of optimal logistics and replenishment solutions to deliver high visibility merchandising programs for small- to medium-sized champion events
- Manages administrative processes for events
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides data-based insights
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in supply chain management, project management, merchandise planning, or related field OR 4 years experience in supply chain management, project management, merchandise planning, or related field.
- 2 years experience with database applications (for example, Excel, Access, Teradata).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents