- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1146108BR
What you'll do at
• Directs and oversees the execution of complex financial analyses by enforcing disciplined financial analysis methodologies; establishing financial targets (for example, baseline, strategic); identifying, engaging, and aligning senior cross-functional business partners; using business intelligence and market analysis to identify opportunities and cross-business linkages; mitigating risks; determining sales and profit forecasts and long term outlook for new and ongoing initiatives; and producing financial models and forecasts that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks.
• Influences, communicates, and drives the implementation of large complex finance projects by promoting the exchange of diverse experiences and ideas; communicating business priorities, change initiatives, and project milestones across the company; preparing materials for business case presentations to senior and executive management; providing recommendations (for example, improvements, changes, discontinuation of tactics) if financial performance is not meeting set targets; and recommending opportunity assessments and projected Profit and Loss (P&L) for new and ongoing programs.
• Oversees the execution of core finance processes (for example, monthly closing, monthly forecast, annual budget) by leading and directing Finance team members; communicating clear expectations and milestones to team members and business partners; and driving continuous process improvement.
• Directs and oversees the execution of complex financial analyses by enforcing disciplined financial analysis methodologies; establishing financial targets (for example, baseline, strategic); identifying, engaging, and aligning senior cross-functional business partners; using business intelligence and market analysis to identify opportunities and cross-business linkages; mitigating risks; determining sales and profit forecasts and long-term outlook for new and ongoing initiatives; and producing financial models and forecasts that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks.
• Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
• 2 years of supervisory or cross-functional team leadership experience.
• 4+ years’ experience in retail finance
• 4+ years’ experience in ecommerce finance
• 4+ years’ experience in advanced financial analysis, including modeling, forecasting, and trend analysis
• Certified Public Accountant
• Certified Financial Analyst
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents