Sr. Director, Product Owner – Human Resources
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1144663BR
What you'll do at
This leader will own end-to-end process for a Human Resources product group which includes responsibility for global process design, operating (delivery of services), overall strategy and the oversight of technology build & enhancements to enable service delivery of world class product applications and tools for our associates.
What You’ll Do:
Develop and drive an effective product and solution development plan, implementation methodology and resourcing plan and create business cases for new products and services.
Determine associate’s needs and desires by specifying and conducting research needed to obtain market information relevant to product development and revision.
Drive the overall execution of product lifecycle management including strategy, development, launch, and maintenance of products/solutions in all markets as leader of a cross functional business team.
Identify and respond to associate’s needs for product enhancement and versioning.
* GPO – Global Process Owner: Process Design, Building roadmaps
* Technology, Product fields: Partnering with tech to deliver friendly digital solutions.
* Agile Methodology: focus on process adaptability and customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of product
* Strategy: Services Strategy. Strong business, consulting strategy background.
* Service Delivery: Solutions that achieve results
* People Leadership: Lead a large team including other people leaders. Global teams (multi location/multi time zones)
Yes, relocation is required to Bentonville, AR. Robust relocation benefit assistance offered.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology, or related field and 4 years experience in product development, project management, operations, human resources, or related field OR 6 years experience in product development, project management, operations, human resources, or related field.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents