Mgr Logistics Solutions
- Location ATLANTA, GA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1141715BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives continuous improvement and policy enhancements
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves trends preventing the receipt of inbound merchandise
- Oversees inbound processes and ensures merchandise flow through the distribution network and fulfillment centers
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in distribution, transportation, or related field.
- 2 years experience in Retail Logistics Operations.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents