Director Global Sourcing Procurement Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1140759BR
What you'll do at
Walmart Sourcing & Procurement has a global, diverse, smart and ambitious leadership team with a track record of overdelivering through team work, autonomy, taking the initiative, and testing new ideas.
Who are we looking for:
- You are an Inspirational Leader: You have led and developed teams that consistently delivered value and loved working with you.
- You are a Strategist and a Doer: You can think big picture and get in the weeds to deliver execution. You jump the obstacles to operate the business without losing sight of your North Star.
- You are a Gifted Communicator: You have strong written and oral, analytical and presentation skills. Your convincing storytelling delivers a clear message and calls for action.
- You are a Problem Solver with a Bias for Action:
- You love to create the structure to solve challenging ill-defined problems, test it in the field, and evolve the solution quickly.
- You are an Independent Entrepreneur: You can operate with a high degree of independence and radiate executive presence. You believe in bold ideas and the power of creative thinking to get to “yes”.
What you will do:
- Help create and execute the strategy to transform our global Sourcing and Procurement organization.
- Develop strategic, analytical, and financial quantitative and qualitative frameworks to unlocks business insights and drive sound decision making.
Identify, develop and prioritize strategic initiatives for
- Current Year and Long Range Strategic plans.
- Oversee implementation of strategic initiatives driving accountability throughout a complex matrix of stakeholders and lead the charge to deliver results and evolve across the organization.
- Lead, mentor and develop a high potential talent pool.
- Be customer-centric and focused on delivering seamless experiences.
- Dream big ideas and make them real.
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Technology, or related field and 4 years experience in project management OR 6 years experience in project management, process engineering, or related field.
- Five years experience leading cross functional teams.
- Five years experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to create business strategy presentations, communications, and training documents.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents