- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1138400BR
What you'll do at
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Participates on team projects and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
• Supports the business
• Understanding of object oriented concepts
• Ability to understand and adhere to development standards
• Understanding of client-server calls and callbacks, including AJAX, webhooks, REST and JSON
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems, participate in code reviews, and write technical documentation
• Ability to work within an Agile team framework with minimal supervision
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in Unix/Linux OS programming and troubleshooting, including Perl and shell scripting.
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in Windows OS programming and troubleshooting.
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in programming in J2EE/Java or similar object-oriented language.
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in relational database programming and technology (for example, Oracle, Informix, DB2).
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class programming in Microsoft technology platform and languages (for example, .Net, Silverlight, C#, VB.net).
• 1 year retail industry experience developing or supporting enterprise retail systems.
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field within the last 5 years OR 1 year experience in information technology or related field within the last 3 years.
• Experience with ServiceNow configuration and development
• Experience with AngularJS, Jelly Bean, and ServiceNow portal framework
• Ability to create customized ServiceNow experiences including portal development, widgets and UI pages, advanced scripting, and ACL configuration
• Experience working with drag-and-wire/runbook workflow engines
• ITIL, ServiceNow System Administrator and ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified
• Experience with Orchestration, MID server, and Import Sets in ServiceNow
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents