RegionalFreshOpsDir-WCO (HOUSTON, TX)
- Location FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1138315BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategies to increase positive business impact within fresh for assigned region and oversees their implementation
- Drives fresh area financial and operational performance for assigned region
- Drives the execution of fresh operational improvement programs focused on the customer experience within the region
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Food Science, Business or related field and 4 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field OR 6 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
- 10 years experience in food safety, food quality, or related field.
- 5 years analytics experience.
- 5 years experience managing a profit and loss statement (P&L).
- 5 years supervisory experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents