Staff Auditor - US Internal Audit
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Audit
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1138030BR
What you'll do at
- The Auditor assists Audit leadership in the development and execution of a multi-year global audit strategy. In this role, you will conduct global financial, operational and compliance internal audits, providing either assurance or advisory services. You will leverage your understanding of risk and control concepts and audit methodology to influence audit prioritization, evaluate the impact and root cause of audit deficiencies, and partner with the business to improve efficiencies.
- Assists with development of corporate, divisional, and functional audit plans
- Communicates audit findings to customer and audit management team
- Conducts inventory process and Store operational quality reviews
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) test work
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Validates control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
- 1 year public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)).
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Accounting, Information Technology, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents