Life Guard-WLFC - Part Time
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1134485BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures safety and well-being of Aquatics participants through preventive lifeguarding
- Ensures that needs of the Walton Life Fitness Center are being met
- Maintains lifeguard certification
- Responds to pool emergencies (for example, struggling swimmers, potential drowning)
- CPR certification for lifeguards or professional rescuers from appropriate organization (e.g., Red Cross, YMCA, Boy Scouts).
- First aid cCertification from appropriate organization (e.g., Red Cross, YMCA, Boy Scouts).
- Lifeguard certification from appropriate organization (e.g., Red Cross, YMCA, Boy Scouts).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents